Saturday, July 25, 2015

Meet the Teacher Night FREEBIES!!!!

HOWDY Y'ALL!!!

Ok so real quick I wanted to let you know that I have a FREEBIE up in my store tonight. If you caught me on Periscope earlier, I talked about a tutorial I saw over at Sharing Kindergarten on how to use Google Forms to streamline your Meet the Teacher Night paperwork. You can make your Google Form into a QR code and put it on this super cute half sheet for Meet the Teacher Night!


 Also, I included a form that I am going to use this year to decrease the 'conference line' that seems to form on that night. When a parent comes up and wants to talk about everything. under. the. sun. (ammiright?!) then point them to these little notes and a bucket for them to drop you a note. Make sure you make contact with these parents pretty quickly either that weekend or first day of school to let the parents know you appreciated the note and that you are on top of whatever their concern was.



Well that is about all I have so hop on over to my TPT store and download these for yourself!

Have a great night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment