Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New here

hi everyone! 

 i am going to try this bloggin' thing out here as we begin a new school year. i have taught for 5 years, one year in resource and then 4 years in a 50-75% self contained special education program in the north Dallas area. for the last 2 years i've been trying to make my way in to kinder or 1st and i have finally landed a 1st grade job! i am beyond thrilled. the purpose for this blog is to how what i am doing in my classroom as i have a variety of sweet students with special needs, sweet students with special behaviors or are just plain sweet students!


 last week i had the please of going to the TPT conference in Vegas with my sister Whitney from At Whit's End. it was AH-MAZIN! i learned so many amazing things from quick tips to create new products, how to make your own font or clip art and the importance of your blog/facebook/instagram/etc. i will say, i'm not much of an instagrammer or blogger but i'm going to try my best! most of the things in my TPT store right now are geared towards kinder as many of my students were on a kinder or pre-k level last year. I do have a ton of teacher organization binders and start up kits that I am currently revising for the 2014-2015 school year. i'm excited to begin this adventure in first and with bloggin! 


 Soney

No comments:

Post a Comment